Our staffs are our biggest asset and so we ensure through recruitment and training, that they have the appropriate caring attitudes and values to support all our customers.
Staffs have wide ranging experience, encompassing all aspects of care and support. We are committed to the on-going training and development of staff. We support staff to deliver high quality care and support to all users of our services to maintain high professional and personal care standards. We ensure that staff avoid negative attitudes and adopt positive behaviours during the performance of their duties e.g. humour, friendliness, professionalism helpfulness reassurance, consideration, concern, courteousness, provide explanations and give information, offering choices and gaining consent, using appropriate communication methods / aids e.g. picture cards, facial expressions, active listening, emailing or writing to carers via our two-way communication book etc, and promoting independence. These interactions make service users feel, safe, comfortable, valued, confident and in control.
In the light of this, if you think you can make a valuable contribution, come and join us and you will not regret it. We have always paid above the minimum wage!!
1. Please complete this application form, in type or handwritten in black ink as it will be photocopied.
2. Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted, unless otherwise stated.
3. Applications received after the closing date will not normally be considered.
4. The information you provide will be the only basis for reaching a decision about your application.
5. Please submit completed application form on line to email@example.com or send hand written application form to Br3akfree Ltd
C/o South West Essex & Settlement Reform Synagogue ,Civic Centre,Oaks Lane,Newbury Park, Ilford,Essex, IG2 7PL